The HSVLC Wishlist
Thank you for your interest in supporting the HSVLC by donating much needed supplies! Please read below for information on what we need most!
There are several easy ways to donate what we need most directly to our door!
- Use our Amazon Wishlist
- Check out our Amazon Wishlist for Hamilton Hounds- New Leash on Life
- Be sure to use Smile.Amazon.com and select The Humane Society of Valdosta/Lowndes County as your charity when you shop for yourself!
- Set up auto-ship donations to sustainably support the animals in our care.
- Use our Chewy Wishlist
- Use our Chewy referral link! First time customers who use this link will get $15 donated to the HSVLC
- You can use Chewy auto-ship to consistently provide donations
- One of our biggest needs is non clumping litter for our baby kittens. An affordable way to help us is to purchase bags of wood pellet bedding for less than $8! (Can be shipped to us or dropped off at our building)
Directions for donation drop off:
Our building is open Monday-Friday 9am-2pm. If you have donations to drop off, we will accept them at our door if we have volunteers in the building. If no one is in our building, please leave them at our back door and send us an email or Facebook/Instagram message. We will be sure they make it inside. Our address is 1740 W Gordon St. Thank you so much for your generosity!
Frequently Asked Questions
- Yes, we do accept open bags of food. We do ask that it be placed in a sealed bag or container
- At this time, we no longer need donations of towels, pillows, linens, or bedding
- We can accept gently used pet products as long as they can be sanitized
- Our shipping address is 1740 W Gordon St. Valdosta, Ga 31601
What brands do you use the most of?
As an organization that takes in several hundred bottle baby kittens every year, we always need certain products to support their health and growth. Below is a list of brand and products that we frequently need:
- Royal Canin Mother and Baby canned food
- Purina kitten chow (yellow bag)
- Purina Pro Plan canned kitten food
- Yesterday’s News non-clumping litter
- KMR kitten formula