We want to thank you for making a donation to the Humane Society of Valdosta/Lowndes County. All online donations are securely submitted through PayPal and used to care for the pets and pay for the necessary resources for the facility.
Your Donation, Your Choice.
Once you click on the donate button, you will have the option to specify which, if any, program you would like your donation to go to. If you have no preference, it will go into the general fund and be utilized as needed within the organization. The options are:
- Pet Adoption Program
- Transport Program
- Citizens-Assist Spay & Neuter Program
- Trap/Neuter/Return Program
- Designate your donation to a specific animal in need!
- Sponsor an animal!
- For $35 you can sponsor the spay/neuter and rabies shot of a feral cat
- For $200/$250 you can sponsor an adult cat/kitten in our care for a whole year!
- For $75 you could sponsor a dog/cat in the transport program!
- for $100 you could sponsor the adoption of a cat or kitten in our care
- General Fund
Click on the Donate button to get started. Alternatively you can mail your donation to the following address:
Please Make Checks Payable To
Humane Society of Valdosta/Lowndes County
1740 W Gordon St.
Valdosta, GA 31601